Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Workout

ok so i got the shoes to run in to help support my knees on our floor and to later transition into a full run not just for my wii game, ea sports active 2. i set up the game on easy to start with since i have no muscle and have a resting heart rate of 90 and goes up to 140 when i cough dont know if thats normal but its scary for me. i did 19 minutes burned 54 calories and ran a total of 0.06 miles the whole workout my average heart rate was 113 and i went all the way up to 160 when i peaked at my workout. i felt like i was dying and my body was jello. my head hurt and i was very dizzy even with a proper cool down. i will have to find a graph thing to add to show my progress at a later date. this is going to be a lot harder than i thought. i feel as if i went through a marathon. they say the hardest part is getting started and keeping with it so im determined to stick with it. also i started easy on a 3 week conditioning and strength training program and choose to have a personal trainer on the game. i had to have my husband standing behind me and help me to learn the moves and to make sure i didnt fall on my ass lol. and as it got harder and more intense i wanted to stop and the guy on the game was pissing me off with saying great job everytime knowing i wasnt doing great so my husband stepped into the trainer roll and encourged me to keep it up this is for my life not a phase not a game ive got to keep it up. if i want to live longer be a mom and see them walk across a stage get married and live pass their 5th birthday ive got to keep it up.
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, BREATHE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment