Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2nd workout

ok so i finished my second workout wow my legs are hurting worse. yes its supposed to be a rest day but i was lazy and started on a bad time schedule so i made up my time today and will workout 4 straight days this week. my wii ea active sport 2 is having online issues so as soon as it updates i will post my progress. as for my so called diet i had tyson anytizers with a dr pepper and took my pills ie: azithromycin and allegra. then i had ensure chocolate for muscles with half 2% milk. i just empty the bottle in a glass and fill the bottle with milk and empty and stir it helps to get any of the excess ensure out so i dont miss a drop. then i stir it reall good so it thins it out and drink with a straw seems to make it go down faster lol. i am coughing more today and my mucus is thinner and seeming more productive think this is a good sign lol. but a down side i have a headache after my workout like an annoyunce when i cough think im having a lack of oxygen so i need to work on breathing better while working out. today my husband was at his electrical classes so he wasnt here to hold my hand and get me through i was surprised that i did it all by myself without falling on my ass and i finished the workout. (claps hands) yay! lol. oh and i used the ea sports active 2 bundle kit today with the meduim reastance band and the 2 1lb arms/leg weights i put them on my arms i want to build those muscles first.  the link i show here isnt the same one i use but its the same kind looks like a newer model to the one i got. same stuff in it just newer package and more put together mine came from best buy with a mat on sale at the time for 20.00. id shop around to see what other people have to make sure you find what works for you i have animals so i wanted the mat for my own space. now time for a hot bath to sooth my muscles hubby bought epsom salt to help with this process so ill stop whining as much lol. again ill post my results as soon as ea sports active online is up and running.
 LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment