Wednesday, February 23, 2011

finally!

ok so got the tv fixed then battled a cold and now when its time to start my routine again aunt flow comes and is keeping me down did a workout monday and i felt like i was dying once again i had to start over on my three week conditioning on the wii ea sports active 2. havent been able to find a graph to show progress but im still working on it and my heart rate was higher than ever before after i had to restart bad sign and it made me sweat so bad it took forever to feel normal again. my husband just started on his wii ea sports active 2 nfl version and loves it same set up but for men and in a nfl type set up he chosse to have andre johnson be his trainer and be part of the houston texans go baby lol his heart rate never reached my max so i have a jealous bone lol now its more of who can get in shape first were loving the challenge hoping to post more progress soon. still coughing really bad and tired from my cold but i see im getting better and im still doing ensure once a day clinical is so much better than muscle taste better too. honestly think between the working out and the ensure is the only reason my cold didnt make me go into the hospital but it will take more than that to make me believe its helping me. remember to LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment